Click for English version

Translation in progress • Follow the blog to get the updates! Intro and rules are already translated so you can start using them :)

Slow and steady…

Another Monday is almost upon us, and i hope it won’t bring an upward trend. I have no real reasons to suspect such a catastrophic event, but you never know.


In the meanwhile, I’ve noticed that slowing down influences everything I do.
In my work, for example, I scan my schedule much better: I don’t end up with more than a hundred overlapping tasks – mails, edits, revisions and double checks – and the funny thing is that this way I’m working faster. I stopped fretting over how to finish lots of things in time, and doing them more calmly I do them better and in less time, with no stress and even finding some time for myself. Epic win!

Besides, other changes are happening that I’m not yet fully able to explain. I dedicate more time to myself, even for silly things: little breaks to care for my appearance, for example (a face scrub was unthinkable, before: get up, brush my teeth, that was all). I wash my hair with more care and I even brush them… this kind of things, very simple ones, but for me they’re quite new: it didn’t even came to my mind to do something to feel prettier and tidier.

I guess it has something to do with the knowledge that I’m doing something for myself, which is in turn reflecting on my self care, because when you love something, you treat it better. Yes, I definitely like how things are going.


Moon [-3.1]

No comments:

-10kg with no diet ♥ my video results