Click for English version

Translation in progress • Follow the blog to get the updates! Intro and rules are already translated so you can start using them :)

Change is scary


The path goes on without great difficulties. The only thing that worries me is that it feels like I’m eating too little. Yes, I know, it sounds weird from someone who aims to swallow less fuel, but I find it odd.

Not because I’m feeling hungry, I don’t - that would be a problem. I just see the amount of food I eat and mentally confront it with how much I had before, and I notice the difference. Maybe it’s a distorted picture, and I clearly don’t have the means to confront my past and current servings, but right now, seeing the difference makes me wonder why I wasn’t actually way fatter. I’m surprised I wasn’t actually obese, considering the little exercise I get, also due to my job…

Maybe it’s just an impression, due to the fact that I often can’t finish the dishes I serve myself, and that I’ve started making smaller servings to avoid leftovers. Mysteries of the mind. Meanwhile, I’m trying to understand how to stop weighing myself all the time. I tell myself that I do it to evaluate how my body changes at the different times of day, or for other factors, but the truth is that in these first moments I need loooooots of reassurance.
Anyway, the mirror seems to approve, therefore, the scale be damned, Moon holds her course. I’m giving myself time, at least two months, to evaluate the whole matter.


What I am especially proud of – and at the same time find a bit scary – is that I never broke the rules. I’ve read that, at first, many people forget to slow down and everything, and end up overeating. It hasn’t happened to me yet, and it earns me two centimetres of pride when I walk, but what if happened and I wasn’t ready? Would I end up going back to my bad habits? I really hope not… After all, if I fell, I would just have to get back on my feet, isn’t it?

It’s weird, though, that what is causing me so much doubt and uncertainty is the fact that I’m succeeding; maybe it’s just because it’s a somewhat new and unexpected situation: a change. Failure, apparently, brings certainty.

Moon [-3.1]

No comments:

-10kg with no diet ♥ my video results