Click for English version

Translation in progress • Follow the blog to get the updates! Intro and rules are already translated so you can start using them :)

White 74

I like the idea of starting from white.

New page, new chance. No room for preconceptions, ideas hammered into too-young skulls or biblical apples. No original sin to drag along.


The word Diet accompanied me for a long part of my life: from about 10 minutes after the word Fat was connected to my person [A/N: by my mother]. Shorter or longer , cleansing and flagellating diets: the mere sound of diet had, more often than not, the power to cause me so much anxiety that I would eat more as a reflex.

And that’s when… enough. White. No more fear. Diet doesn’t mean anything any more.
I started to look around, articulate my thoughts and look into my head for an answer. And after 2 weeks of zero diet the scale mark's negative, mood mark's positive. This way seems the right one, and a couple of challenges have already been overcome with success and great satisfaction.

Down the road, I see her. The me of a few months ahead, and I already feel her reflection upon me. Thin, yes, but above all, smiling…

Moon [-1.6]

No comments:

-10kg with no diet ♥ my video results